Warranty is extended only to the original purchaser/user for Arcatron Mobility Chairs that have been purchased from a qualified Arcatron Mobility dealer.
This warranty is not extended to any other person or entity and is not transferable or assignable to any subsequent purchaser or owner. Coverage under this warranty will end upon any such subsequent sale or other transfer of title to any other person. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
- Arcatron Mobility warrants the frame to be free from defects in materials and workmanship of purchase from Arcatron mobility or a dealer, with a copy of the seller’s invoice required for coverage under this warranty. If within such warranty periods any such product component shall be proven to be defective, the product component shall be repaired or replaced, at Arcatron Mobility’s option. This warranty does not include any labor or shipping charges incurred in replacement part installation or repair of any such product. Do not return products to the manufacturer without prior authorization. Arcatron Mobility’s sole obligation and your exclusive remedy under this warranty shall be limited to such repair and/or replacement. In the event you do not receive satisfactory warranty service, please write directly to Arcatron Mobility.
- The foregoing warranty shall not apply to serial numbered products if the serial number has been tampered, and to products subjected to negligence or an accident. Improper operation, maintenance, or storage may void the warranty coverage on the Arcatron mobility chair.
- The warranty does not apply to products modified without Arcatron Mobility’s express written consent. This includes, but is not limited to, modification through the use of unauthorized parts or attachments, products damaged by reason of repairs made to any component by an individual or individuals who are not employed by a qualified Arcatron mobility dealer, or to a product damaged by circumstances beyond Arcatron mobility Design’s control. Only Arcatron mobility Design will have the authority to determine whether or not the circumstances are eligible for warranty coverage.
- The warranty will not apply to problems arising from normal wear or failure to adhere to the instructions contained in the manual.
- The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of any other warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The sole remedy for violations of any warranty whatsoever will be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product in compliance to the terms contained in the manual.
- The application of any implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of the express warranty provided herein. Arcatron Mobility will not be liable for any consequential or incidental damages to part or whole of Arcatron Mobility Chair.
- It is important that the Arcatron mobility Chair be properly assembled and all adjustments be made carefully. Up-to-date manuals can be downloaded from www.arcatron.com or ordered by mail. For clarification of any section of the manual, contact a local Arcatron mobility dealer, the distributor, or the manufacturer.
- Each person is different, and the way you react to a particular product may be significantly different from the way other people react to such product. Please always consult your physician before using any new product. You should always speak with your physician or healthcare professional, and carefully read all information provided by the manufacturer of a product and on or in any product label or packaging, before buying any product.
- Arcatron mobility chair are sanitary products. Thus, the chairs cannot be returned.
- Customized Products are not covered under regular warranty conditions.
- In case of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) products please refer to seller terms and conditions.
- In case of institutional package, refer to annual maintenance contract(AMC) terms and conditions.
- For return and replacement procedure, please refer to return policy.
Arcatron shall not be liable under the warranties given in respect of:
1. any defect arising from fair and normal wear and tear, willful damage, damage, fault, failure or malfunction due to external causes, including accident, abuse, misuse, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow Arcatron Mobility’s instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration, modification, adjustment or repair of the Products without Arcatron Mobility’s approval, servicing not authorized by Arcatron, usage and/or storage and/or installation not in accordance with Product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, act of God, fire, flood, war, act of violence or any similar occurrence; products with missing or altered service tags or serial numbers; any attempt by any person other than Arcatron Mobility personnel or any person authorized by Arcatron Mobility, to adjust, repair or support the Products and problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Arcatron Mobility.
- If the total Price for the Products, Software and/or Services have not been paid by the due date for payment
Arcatron Mobility shall not be liable in contract or in tort for any loss or damage suffered and Arcatron Mobility ‘s liability is limited to those set out in the Agreement and under statute. Neither party excludes or limits liability to the other party for (1) death or personal injury resulting from negligence, (2) fraud or (3) fraudulent misrepresentation or (4) any other liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Arcatron Mobility shall not be liable for:
- Special, indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damages;
- Loss of business, opportunity, profit/anticipated profit, income or revenue;
- Loss of goodwill or reputation or contracts;
- Loss arising out of business interruption;
- Loss arising out of or in connection with pollution or contamination
High Risk Activities
Customer acknowledges that the Products, Deliverables and Services are not designed or intended for use in hazardous environments requiring fail safe performance, including without limitation in any application in which the failure of the Products, Deliverables or Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage (“High Risk Activities”). Arcatron Mobility expressly disclaims any express or implied warranty of fitness for High Risk Activities.